Monday, November 10, 2008

First day

It all began when I was little and used to pass around notes. The notes were little bits of gossip but gossip for me was story. Everyone would contribute to create this huge lie about nothing. I remember this girl Monta. She would always wear long sleeves, even in winter, and we never understood why. She had the most beautiful face but boys were afraid of this one little thing about here. That's when the notes began to be passed. What was underneath those sleeves?

Some people thought she had robot arms, others made up stories that she had transparent skin which couldn't be exposed to light. I befriended her and found out the truth.

This led me to think about a modern story built by everyone all over the world using this new device I found, Twitter. I tried a few launched thinking people would be interested, but it never happened.

I want to make this work, but I don't have people to pass these notes to. If anyone is interested in developing it with me let me know. Also you can go to www.tweettale.com.

A little about me: I'm a writing student in my senior year and have been fasinated with interactive narrative since that experience as a child.

Any thoughts comments or suggestions you can tweet me @tweettale.

2 comments:

Cynde L. Hammond said...

I just love this idea! I can't wait until this story gets moving!

Sincerely,
Cynde

Cynde L. Hammond said...

Hey--Why don't you start up the story again?

It's hard to tell where we are supposed to add to it, but if you start it up again, I promise I'll add something!

~Cynde

http://cyndes-got-the-write-stuff.blogspot.com/